18 December 2009

This is the song that we both knew.........
You're the one listening to it the other time, it's my turn now Ling.





You know what, i think it's really my fault to turn this relationship into this situation. Our love can be stronger than anything if i'm really more understanding and do what i'm suppose to do. I guess i can only blame myself for not loving you as much as what i can. Now, only she can give you love, she touched your heart. It's not me anymore, how am i suppose to touch your heart again. I still remember how i cry kissing just your hand that day. From that day onwards, i know you won't be mine anymore, the hand i'm kissing, i won't be holding on to it anymore.
Even when you told me those are bruises, i got to take it as that even if i know it's not. How can a person who love you so much for these 2 year bear all this. Only you can see how badly i cry but, i know i'm not going to do it anymore.

I really don't wanna know what's going on between you and her anymore. Idk who post the 4th party thing but friends, pls don tell me anything that i'm suppose to know now. I'm seriously done with all these thing. I need a break........
Tho i'm appearing strong enough to bear all the things but i need a break now........ I seriously need 1, because until now, i still can't believe the one that i'm loving for 2 years would do this to me )':

Our love just ended because it's not strong enough. But you never know how much i love you. I love you more than anything but you never know. You're the one that thinks our love is not strong enough but did you spare a thought for me? You never know how much i'm giving you because i never had a chance to do so. I'm the one that you choose to hurt, yet i'm still feeling sorry for all the opinions on you.
You never know how much i plan for us even after your ORD. I wanna travel with you, i wanna go camping with you again. I wanna do so much stuff but just one sentence, our love is not strong enough.......
How and what can i feel when i hear this from you.. I'm just a failure being your girl.
When you told me ' i wasn't that bad at all'. My heart totally break from pieces to smaller pieces. Are you really my love one? Are you really the one that stay with me thru out this 2 years? Why is it that you'll only hear what others say and not what your love one say. Ya, maybe until now, to you i'm still the playful one so you think you wasn't that bad at all.......

No one will be there for you to wake her up like hell like that. I still remember how you wake me up for school yet i still didn't turn up for it. Yeah, isn't it irritating like how you wake me up again and again and i'm still sleeping soundly beside you (: No one is gonna talk to you in our language ever again....... oku mu? (: You would even pacify me to go eat kuishinbo with you even if i don really want do. You said " sorrnu ah ni, faster come oku, we eat together".

Who's gonna force you to pluck your armpit hair now..... Who's gonna help you dig dig ear now....... Who's gonna watch tv with you now...... Who's gonna fold your army clothes now? Mamu mu? Who's gonna accompany you to buy tidbits now........ Who's gonna eat fried fish soup and ban mian with you now........... Who's gonna do all this with you now........







Everything's gonna be black and white now...........

1 comment:

Live Life To The Fullest said...

stay strong yo! =) believe in urself for there are so much more in this world 4 u to see. =)