17 December 2009

It really hurts me to see you tear, what about you?

你為什麼說謊





This wouldn't happen if i'm more understanding, this wouldn't happen if i love you more and love you in a correct way.
This wouldn't happen if our love are stronger..
But it had already happen....
Idk how it happen when i'm giving you so much love.. did i love you in a wrong way? did i not give you love? did i not push myself?
I did everything that i could........
Our love can never be stronger if you ain't giving me any chance... ask yourself that, did you ever give me another chance to prove that our love is still there?
You just assume everything before giving me a death card, how am i suppose to prove myself, prove to you, that there's still love...........






This is what i call, love......






p.s no matter what, i still hope you'll believe me and close your ear about what you heard. It's really unfair to me when you din't even find out the truth about it. How do you expect me to accept it? At least, i found out the truth from you, instead of listening to what others say about it.

No comments: