10 February 2010

School as usual, just that I'm skipping a lil more now? Shittttttts!
And cabbing more now ): huhhhhhhhhh!
Morning call morning call loh (: *nowadays, like to lao hong le ahni ): *


Pictures










Love my boooootsssss! (:


Oh man, itouch is a must have for dry lessonnnn (:










It feels great to have you under my arms, hiding under me. How nice, to let you feel protected. But it feels even better when I am being protected instead. Finding extra space to hide under you when I'm already suffocating. This is so us, our way to let each other feel loved and have fun. Yes, I feel loved

I know it's not the end yet, perhaps it's only the beginning.

You're in a dilemma, so am I. It's just too complicated.
Going back to 'If only'.... But it's still a 'If', so deal with the reality. If only reality is all an illusion......

No comments: