04 January 2010

Going back to the old times.....




Gonna accompany V to OSS later, which i kinda hate going there?
And to the beach! (: been years since i went tanning "/
But i might not gonna tan (: hehehehes. will just stay under the umbrella or something!
Gonna find my sunblock now! (:

Hmmm, that's why i'm saying, going back to the old times (:




Self :
A month, passed.
Haven been doing alot of things during this time.
Pillow fights, arguments(but i guess we did during this period)
Wrestling with you and being thrown onto the bed -.-
Hardly communicate with someone with that language,
Smell 'ferragamo'(okay, it's really damn disgusting) but how fun and irritating is it when you get to tease me with it, you will be damn happy lah to see me get irritated by it.
Snatching pillow and blanket (well, it's so cute that both of us don't wanna let go of the pillow we wants. hehehes but you still let me have it)
Shopping for men clothings,
Hear the key sound at your pants,
Kuay Chap at kou fu, Ban Mian, Xue Yu Cun's 'Hua Dan He Fen' and 'Sambal Fried Rice',
Haven been 'acting cute' to anyone also...................
Haven been watching 'Zhou Re Ba Dian Dang' for a month... and also 'Hao Se Zhi Wang'.
Don't know if they 're still showing at U channel. Guess it's good for me as well. I dread seeing sg shows on my tv.
No more Singapore TV shows or Singapore channels for me.
I hate to see channel 8, 5 and U channel now! It kills me.........


Suddenly, i feel the hate again...
This is my blog, yet i can't blog freely....... There's alot of things i wanted to say but i can't.
Yeah, how fair and how cruel is this, man.

Oh well, so long as you & I know....

No comments: