21 December 2009

Last minute KBox


Before i went kl, had a kbox session with them (:

Had dinner with Gen first at Suki Sushi











Then met up with the usual for supper and last minute kbox! (:










She's wearing short pants inside... so yeah (:

































Sang till morning and home (:



I'm being random,

I miss the curry rice there....



Anybody wanna eat with me????? (:



Had a ...... conversation with my mum today


My mum: Why this few weekends so guai stay home and sleep, thought you always sleep at your friend's place?

Me: Like that not good meh..

My mum: Ya loh, but very surprised to see you at your bed this morning mah..

Me: Haiya...... smile smile and walk off -.-






Yeah, if only we can bring back time...
Everything start with a 'If only'
Who's gonna make the 'If' happen?
If only.......

No comments: