29 June 2009

YAAAAAA!



I promised to blog.... and i'd really love to do that often...... but i'm lazy to upload pic and all.
I hate using blogger to upload so i've to resize one by one thru photobucket.....
with my restaurant city going on, my photob works even slower......
I will try to do it often tho! HEHEHEHEHEHESESEX


So finally i'm free and feel like updating....

With Gen over at my workplace.

































Ladies night, Butter Factory&Powerhouse









































That night when H1N1 cases are found. F*ck man! I still so blur when ly text me about butter closed. Until my sis told me, which was going 1 week later.
So i suppose i'm fine...... cos until now no flu, fever, cought, rashes, blah blah blah :D :D :D
GOD BLESSSSSSSSSS! (:




Yeah, so i dread going to club now..... Cos i really wanna live longerrrrrrrrrr! HEEEEEEESESESESESES :D

Maybe next month (: But i'm starting school NEXT MONTH!?
SHIT! I almost forgot that my freee freee freeee days or OVERRRRRRRRRRR! ):

Excited.............! and not.

I really cant believe i'm gonna start school again. Cos my holidays are really longggg.
Oh whatever, just enjoy now (:




I'm going gym tmr! YES! Finally i'm getting my ass off to gym! I'm so like getting fatter? WTF
So GYM GYM GYM for the next few weeks? days? (:



GOODNIGHT LOVES xoxo

No comments: