02 June 2009



Even though i'm really bored at work... now.....but i'm still lazy to blog! ^^
Okay....... but i really feel like blogging already.

Things have been kinda down for me recently.
LOSING A BIG SUM OF MONEY TO CALIFORNIA FITNESS when i did not even use their facilities.
Okay, blame myself for being to impulsive! Not thinking twice and i sign it up! Fcuk!

Fights, and baby became the one being sued for molesting. Fcuk you fat bitch. Molest your lump of fats? That's so bouncy then. I swear we're gonna sue you back for assaulting once our names are cleared!


I'm also no longer working at bugis. Moved to Jurong point, which is much better because it's more spacious so that i can hide myself with laptop (:
But instead of ladies wear, i'm selling mans clothings instead. Berms, shirt, tees(unisex) blah blah blah.
Anyone wanna buy berms or blah? Additional discount from me!(provided that i know you) :D





Shall stop here and continue FB-ing :D
Bye!
xoxo

No comments: