15 April 2009



Hihi! I know i haven been updating, really busy and tired. Will update again when i feel like it! :D



Anyway,

If you girls have been following the CLEO Bachelors, VIVIAN DAWSON's the winner!

Vivian Dawson!!!!





Oh god, he's really close to perfection man(appearance lah) or maybe the perfect guy which every woman wants. WOOHOO!


Just by looking at his photographs, makes me wanna touch him!(lols, sound desperate isn't it, whatever! :D )

His charm is really irresistible!!! xxxxxx



Haa i know this is crazy but during work, 'he' helped to make time flies...... (:
Seriously i've been flipping to his page at work. haas.


How great is it if i'm that model on top. LOLSSSSSZX *whatever



Isn't he just that cute in every angle? WOOHOOOOOOXZXS!



I know this is madness but work's really boring for me.......
So i allow my imagination run wild :D :D :D





loves xoxo

No comments: